We are Swiss. And we are Scandinavian.
We are doers and we stand by our word.
Our Partners in Switzerland
Jouni Epper – Partner
Jouni is an experienced company founder and start-up entrepreneur, has supported well-known companies as a strategy and communications consultant and brings over fifteen years of C-level experience from international companies to the table.
- Co-founder of surfEU, the fastest growing Internet Provider in Europe
- Product launches for L’Oréal/Garnier, R Kioski, Microsoft, Pfizer, Schering, Media Markt etc.
- Implementation of the networking platform for the World Economic Forum (WEF)
- Business development and trade fairs for OP Bank, Shell, UBS, Pfizer, AO Foundation etc.
Jouni grew up bilingual (DE/FI) and has a strong connection to Finland. He lives with his family in Zurich and spends as much time as possible in Finland.
Finnish, German, English, French
- Executive Master (EMBA) in Strategy and Communication Management from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Lugano
- Bachelor in Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences, Zurich
Nicolas Masson – Partner
Nicolas has vast knowledge in business development, foreign direct investments and trade services. He has held various senior positions in export and sales and understands the business bottom-up. He also is our specialist for the French and Italian speaking regions.
- Export Sales Manager for the Middle East
- In charge of companies export and sales
- Specialist in Foreign Direct Investments
- Finding of new distributors
- Securing deals with key accounts in various countries
French, Italian and English
Masters degree in International Trade from the University Lyon, France
Caroline is a Swiss-Finnish lawyer with extensive experience in both, the Swiss and the Finnish law. She has consulted clients in both countries and knows how to deal with the differences.
- Experienced lawyer (commercial, employment, trademark and inheritance law)
- Consulted major international companies as well as private individuals
- Worked for an international law firm and a large Swiss employers’ association
- Board member to the Finnish-Swiss chamber of commerce
Caroline was born in Switzerland as the daughter of a Finn and grew up bilingual (FI/DE).
German, English, Finnish
- lic. iur. University of Zurich
- Admitted to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich, admitted throughout Switzerland
Our Consultants in Finland
Petri is a senior level executive with comprehensive C-level and Board Member experience. As former Head of Finpro Germany he has an excellent understanding of the business in the DACH region.
- Head of Finpro Germany supporting Finnish SMEs to establish their operations in the DACH region.
- Wide experience in leading multicultural organizations and doing business in most of the European countries.
- Successful execution of a strategic turnaround at Megaklinikka Group (part of Panostaja Plc, HEX-listed).
- Senior level competence in: Leading, building and restructuring sales organisations in brand and marketing strategies and distribution and channel management.
- Industries: Consulting, Manufacturing, Building and Construction, Fashion & Design, Luxury items & Consumer Goods
Born and lives in Helsinki with a wide network in both Finnish companies and government organizations since 1992
Finnish, German, English, Swedish
- Executive MBA, Henley Business School, UK
- FINTRA (Finnish Institute for international Trade) Diploma in international business management
- Business college diploma in international business, Espoo Commercial College
Marko has 20+ years of experience as a consultant – mainly in B2B and B2C communications and for the public sector. He has worked on various global projects and enjoys reputation metrics, analytics and digital transformation.
- Has experience in leading complex global communication campaigns for well-known B2B and B2C brands.
- Has managed press event launches and stakeholder engagements and acted as a moderator/presenter in Nordics and Europe.
- Has planned and executed market research projects.
Finnish, German, French, English, Swedish
- Doctor of Social Sciences, University of Helsinki
- Advanced MBA Executive Education, International Corporate Communication, University of Jyväskylä
- Postgraduate studies and research, University of Essex, Yale and Stanford University